Let Solar Energy Writers boost your site’s visibility and help you rise to the top of the major search engines.
What Is Solar SEO?
Solar search engine optimization (SEO) is the art of outranking your competitors on Google, Yahoo, Bing, and the other major search engines. Quite simply, if you’re not on page 1 of the search results, your site does not exist in the minds of those who matter most – potential customers.
At Solar Energy Writers, I specialize in solar SEO and freelance copywriting to ensure that simple keyword searches of your industry, products, and services rank you at the top.
Effective solar SEO is a time-consuming and ongoing process – if you already have in-house expertise in solar SEO, you probably know what you’re up against. However, if you’re like most companies within the renewable energy space, you probably lack the resources to devote to full-time solar search engine optimization.
This is where Solar Energy Writers comes in.
While you continue to focus on your core competency (i.e. delivering solar products and services), let my team work for you around-the-clock, optimizing your site so that it ranks well in the major search engines.
At Solar Energy Writers, my freelance SEO services include:
- Solar keyword analysis to help you target those search terms most likely to generate actionable traffic and potential conversions
- Unique and compelling solar copywriting to attract Google’s spiders and engage your readers directly
- Meta tags and descriptions to make it easier for Google’s spiders to identify the relevancy of each page on your site
- Content distribution and link building to help create more pathways to your site
Is Solar SEO Really That Important?
Every firm should be engaged in SEO – especially in an industry as competitive as solar energy.
But don’t take my word for it. Test it out yourself…
Do a simple Google search of a generic term relevant to your company (refrain from using any product- or company-specific terms). For example, if you manufacture solar PV cells, type in “solar PV cell manufacturer” or “buy solar PV cells.”
If your site appears in the top 10 results on Google, then someone in your company is already doing a great job with solar SEO. Go ask how they did it and whether or not they believe solar search engine optimization is important.
If your site does not appear in the top 10 results, then it will be very hard for a potential customer, partner, or investor to find you. It doesn’t matter how great your products and services are if your company is invisible.
To learn more about solar SEO or to have Solar Energy Writers help increase your company’s exposure, contact me directly.
Read the Articles Below to Learn More about Solar SEO
- How Important Is SEO for Your Solar Website?
- Solar Copywriting 101: How to Deal with Duplicate Content, Pt. 1
- Solar Copywriting 101: How to Deal with Duplicate Content, Pt. 2
- How Long Does Solar Search Engine Optimization Take?
- What Are the Best Keywords for Your Solar Business? Pt. 1
- What Are the Best Keywords for Your Solar Business? Pt. 2